Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blog meet Tulah. Tulah meet Blog.

Meet Tulah.. in puppy form. Yea, I know she resembles the likes of guinea pigs and gerbils , but trust me I watched her come into this world and she is most definitely a dog. It took me a little while to accept the fact that she was mine. Not because I didn't want her and not because I didn't love her. It was the situation in which the "allowance" of her came to be that was difficult for me. I named her after my favorite otter at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The most important thing that I wanted to share is how unbelievably happy she makes me. She drives me nuts most of the time but I'm so thankful for her. Just looking at her makes me happy and when she loves on me it makes me feel... loved. And its awesome.











No comments:

Post a Comment